Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing. Snow Tubing at Blackwell Forest Preserve, Warrenville. Why Snow Tubing at Mt Hoy in Blackwell? A thrilling 800-foot drop off the natural hill right is one of. Snow Tubing at Blackwell Forest Preserve | MommyPoppins – Things to do in Chicago with Kids. Kids can experience the thrill of snow without skis at Mount Hoy in the.
Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing is a great winter activity for everyone. Located in Warrenville, Illinois, Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing is just a short drive away from Chicago. Here are the steps to get started:
- Make sure to check the Blackwell Forest Preserve website to check the current snow tubing hours and to purchase tickets.
- If you’re planning to go tubing with friends, make sure to arrive together. All participants must register and sign a waiver before tubing.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be provided with a snow tube and equipped with a helmet.
- You’ll then begin your ride down the snow tubing hill. The hill is 600 feet long, with a drop of 60 feet.
- Tubers are sent down the hill one at a time. Be sure to listen to the instructions provided by the staff.
- When you reach the bottom of the hill, the staff will help you back up the hill using a rope tow.
- At the end of your snow tubing session, simply turn in your tube and helmet and you’re all done!
Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing is a great activity for all ages. It’s a great way to have some fun in the snow without having to worry about skiing or snowboarding. There is no experience necessary to participate, so it’s a great activity for first-time snow sports enthusiasts. It’s also a great way to spend the day with family and friends.
Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing is a great way to enjoy the winter season in the Chicago area. With its convenient location and great amenities, Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing is sure to be a great time for everyone.
TUBING AT BLACKWELL FOREST PRESERVE. #2022 #tubing #facebook #snow
, Blackwell Forest Preserve Snow Tubing.