Cleaning Elvie Stride tubing is an important step in maintaining your equipment and ensuring it lasts for many years. Here are the steps to clean your Elvie Stride tubing in an easy and effective way.
- Start by filling a clean bucket or sink with warm, soapy water.
- Remove the tubing from the Elvie Stride and submerge it in the soapy water.
- Let the tubing soak for at least 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the tubing out of the soapy water and rinse it with clean water.
- Once the tubing is rinsed, use a soft cloth or sponge to scrub it gently, paying special attention to any areas that have buildup or discoloration.
- After you are done scrubbing, rinse the tubing thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the tubing with a clean cloth or let it air dry.
- Once the tubing is completely dry, replace it on the Elvie Stride.
Cleaning your Elvie Stride tubing regularly will help ensure that it continues to perform at its best for many years. While this process requires a bit of time and effort, it is well worth it in the end.
It is also important to note that Elvie Stride tubing should not be cleaned with any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Doing so can damage the tubing and shorten its lifespan. If you are having difficulty removing buildup or discoloration, it is best to contact a professional who can help you safely and effectively clean your Elvie Stride tubing.
Finally, it is important to keep in mind that Elvie Stride tubing should be replaced every two years as part of regular maintenance. This is to ensure that the tubing is in good condition and functions properly. Replacing the tubing regularly will help ensure that your Elvie Stride is always in top working order.
By following the steps outlined above, you can easily and effectively clean your Elvie Stride tubing and keep it in top condition for many years. Taking the time to properly maintain your equipment will ensure that it continues to perform at its best and provide you with the best possible results.
How to decant milk from Elvie Stride during a session
Clean washable components. Rinse in cold, clear water (approx 20°C / 68°F) Wash in warm water (approx 30°C / 86°F) using mild dishwashing soap and wipe afterwards. Milk is leaking from my Elvie Stride, what do I do? Your pump should not leak during normal operation. There are a few different reasons that your pump might leak: It might., How To Clean Elvie Stride Tubing.