How To Make A Cardboard Tube Telescope.
Making a cardboard tube telescope is a simple and fun way to explore the wonders of the night sky. With a few basic materials and a bit of patience, you can have a homemade telescope that you can use to view stars, planets, and other celestial bodies. Here’s how to get started:
Gather Your Supplies
- One cardboard tube, such as a paper towel tube or a mailing tube
- Masking tape
- Aluminum foil
- A magnifying lens
Assemble Your Telescope
- Cut two holes in the cardboard tube, one at each end.
- Wrap one end in aluminum foil and secure it with masking tape.
- Attach the magnifying lens to the other end of the tube using masking tape.
- Secure the lens in place with more masking tape.
Enjoy Your Telescope
- Point your telescope at the night sky and adjust it until you can see a star or planet.
- Adjust the lens to bring the star or planet into focus, and watch it as it moves across the sky.
- Use your telescope to explore the night sky and watch the stars, planets, and other celestial bodies.
Clean Up and Store Your Telescope
- When you’re finished exploring the night sky, carefully remove the lens and aluminum foil from the tube.
- Store the telescope in a safe place, such as a box or closet, until you’re ready to use it again.
Making a cardboard tube telescope is a great way to explore the night sky. With just a few simple materials and a bit of patience, you can have a homemade telescope that you can use to view stars, planets, and other celestial bodies. Give it a try and enjoy the wonders of the night sky!
Simplest Telescope | English
This really Simple Telescope was designed by SASTA – the South African Agency for Science & Technology. The telescope’s tube consists of 3 cardboard tubes, each 30-cm long. There are two lenses – the BIG OBJECTIVE is Convex-concave and the SMALL EYEPIECE is Concave-concave. The three tubes of slightly different diameters fit into each other and can easily slide. Thus the length of the tube can be increased and decreased. The sliding of the…
Choose one of the cardboard tubes to be the inner tube of your telescope. Cut the cardboard up the length of the tube. Move one edge of the cut tube over the other. The. Step 1. Gather your supplies. Step 2. Place your cardboard tube on the bottom of your paper cup and trace around the tube using a pen. Step 3. Remove the tube. Draw a. , How To Make A Cardboard Tube Telescope.