Sk Telescoping Bat House Pole. Telescoping Bat House Pole This is our number one choice when it comes to high-quality, easy to use bat house poles. Here’s the feature list that makes this the ideal.
Are you looking for an easy way to mount your bat house? Then look no further than the SK Telescoping Bat House Pole! This heavy-duty pole is perfect for mounting bat houses up to 22 lbs. With its telescopic design, it allows for easy installation and removal. Here’s how to install your bat house with the SK Telescoping Bat House Pole:
- Start by measuring the height you want your bat house to be. You want your bat house to be at least 10 feet off the ground.
- Once you’ve determined the height, dig a hole that is twice as deep as the height you measured.
- Place the pole into the hole and make sure it is level. Make sure that there is at least 18 inches of pole above the ground.
- Secure the pole in the ground by filling the hole with cement or other concrete mix.
- Allow the cement to set for 24 hours before continuing.
- After 24 hours, attach the bat house to the pole using screws and washers. Make sure to use enough screws so the bat house is securely attached.
- Once the bat house is attached, you can adjust the height of the pole by pulling out or pushing in the telescoping sections.
The SK Telescoping Bat House Pole is easy to install and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is designed to withstand the elements and is perfect for mounting bat houses. With its telescopic design, you can easily adjust the height of the pole to get the perfect position for your bat house. So if you’re looking for an easy way to mount your bat house, the SK Telescoping Bat House Pole is the perfect solution.
Tri-Tel Pole Modification
An extra hole "in the right place", makes the pole key easier to use.
This allows you to remove the main pole for seasonal maintenance if desired. Lasting, aircraft aluminum creates a durable pole, perfect for use for many seasons. Ensure your. The instructions are sparse, but this nicely engineered pole works well and is quite strong. It comes with a plastic sleeve to embed in the concrete so removal of the. , Sk Telescoping Bat House Pole.